Airlite 91 Series
Type 23 Frigate and various, Type 45 Destroyer
The Airlite 91 series of headsets from Clement Clarke are available in a variety of technical configurations including Monaural and Binaural versions to meet the exact needs of the end user.
Both receiver and microphone elements together with down lead options are custom specified to ensure complete compatibility with the intended use or application, all built in our UK factory to strict quality and design standards.
The Airlite and Unilite 91 headsets are durable, Bridge and below deck communication headsets.
Constructed in Nylon, this headset can be configured to most customer requirements.
- 300-ohm noise cancelling microphone (both clip-in and fixed types available).
- Electret noise cancelling microphone (clip-in type).
- Electret noise cancelling (slim boom type)
- 100-ohm Carbon replacement microphone (electret clip-in type).
- 300 ohm and 600-ohm Magnetic earphone type 4T. Tropicalized and pressure equalized.
- 600 ohm Moving coil (wide band) type, for use with sonar equipment.
Various rugged, switching options are available including:
- ON/OFF, ON/MOMENTARY and ON/OFF/MOMENTARY versions
All versions include clothing clip.
Typical plug types are:
- 62GB-56T14-19PN(044) 19pole connector with arctic grip For Royal Australian Navy versions.
- XLR connector for Norwegian Air Force variant and LEMO connector for Astute Submarine applications
Typical cable construction is 10 core stranded copper with overall screen.
Comprising five twisted pairs with microphone pair separately screened.
For naval applications, the cable jacket is manufactured using low smoke, zero halogen material.